Saturday
My daughter wanted to help Mommy out by dressing herself...in not one,
but TWO shirts. I graded her as A++ for creativity and humor!
Ice Cream at DQ
Fed the fish at Mike's boss' house
Maddi blabbed about going with Daddy to get me flowers...
so I got my present EARLY!!! That's my girl!!
Sunday
Breakfast in bed made by Daddy and served with Maddi!
I don't know who enjoyed eating in my bed more... probably Maddi!? LOL
Niabi Zoo for LOTS of fun with Mike and my siblings and Mom's
The Gang on the Train
Maddi was IN LOVE with this pony...
and his expression CRACKS ME UP!!!
Maddi clapping because she just fed a giraffe!
To say I had the BEST, most WONDERFUL, PRECIOUS, and FULL of LOVE day... would be an understatement!? I had a great weekend, thanks to Maddi and Daddy!





No comments:
Post a Comment