Our first camping session of the year was at West Lake Park last weekend. We were excited to see how she liked it, and boy did she LOVE it! She thought it was so fun that she got to sleep in there, she thought we were kidding at first! Took awhile for her to calm down and fall alseep, but as soon as I mentioned that she needed to go to sleep so she could go to the park... she was OUT!
Breakfast Convo with Maddi
Educational fun waiting for the Park to warm up
(She's actually pretty good at this game!)
Her favorite activity to do in side the camper... I FULLY support the obsession
Hanging out with family
Chalk
Bubbles
Park Fun
Pretend Drive-Thru
Camp Fire Stories
One Happy Camper!!!
Next day Grandma Sherri & Papa Steve took her to the park while I packed up the camper, she came back hung out with G&G, vacuumed again, and we went back to the park while Daddy hooked up the camper. Five visits to the park in 2 days = a verrrrrrry tired Maddi. When we got home she took a 2 1/2 hour nap, and I had to wake her up!? lol
She loved every minute, and she can't wait to go back because she keeps asking to go back in the camper!
I see a lot of good fun and GREAT memories in our future!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment