Rare moment when Mommy is actually in front of the camera... SAY WHAAAAT!?!? LOL
Every night at bedtime, Daddy and/or Mommy read two books to Maddison, however the past month we seem to have a little girl that loves to imitate her teachers and read us the books. She usually sits on her bed and tells us to "sit on your letter" (at school all the kids have an assigned letter on the alphabet rug). She then gives a quick pause and sings "Cris-cross applesauce, hands on knees, nooooooo talking." (a quick song the teachers sing so the kids are ready for the book)
***It's really hard not to tear up or even giggle, because if I do, she will stop because she gets embarrassed.
I am so thankful that Mike caught this on video for me. It is a very cherished moment to me, and I love that Maddi shared with me. I have watched it a million times, and watch it on nights that I get homesick for Maddi while I am at work. Watching this makes me feel like I can be with her during her bedtime stories with Daddy during the week.
***Listen for her tell me all the stuff her room needs... she reeeeeeally wants a rug in her room, so she doesn't have to pretend to have one like school. She's telling me all the different rugs she wouldn't mind having... LOL silly girl!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment