Saturday, September 27, 2014

It's Offical- follow up post and pictures



This was a very sweet day. It wasn't our first day with Maddison, but it was our first day with Maddison Haley! It meant a lot for us to have everyone in attendance for the finalization. Seeing Maddi with her cousins really brought it home for me that day. Seeing them play really put it into perspective that Maddi is not just getting a Mommy and Daddy... but a WHOLE HUGE FAMILY to love. These kids would be strangers... but God made them family. Praise god, and enjoy the pictures from the day Maddi officially becoming a Haley:


Kinda looks like Ava is swearing Maddison into the cousin code!? LOL

Well now that you are sworn in, how about some ring around the Rosie?

Uh oh, Maddi fell down, and Daddy came to the rescue!



Grandma Teresa and Maddi waiting patiently before the hearing.


Maddi SUPER happy with her flowers from Uncle Ryan, Aunt Kelly, Ava, and Drew.
A crystal heart Teresa and Michael gave us after the finalization. I was tear free, until I read this...
There is video and pictures of the court hearing, however I am keeping them special for Maddison for later. I really enjoy sharing our story so all of her families and friends can be apart of her life and journey, but there were some deep moments that I am keeping for Maddison later in life, and for the people in attendance on this sweet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment