Because this is a fun post... click the below link to open another tab and listen as you read this blog: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY_BMqcgJDY
Daddy's Girl
When I first started dating Mike, he always had these two OLD Chicago Bears shirts that used to be his. He would tell me how he has saved them so his kids can wear them too, and he always wanted to recreate a picture that he and his dad did when he was little. Well, it just so happened, a few weeks ago, Mike's parents stopped by to give him an 8x10 copy of the picture that had been hanging in their house for years... and I had a light bulb go off!!
I cannot put into words how much fun it was to have Maddi put on one of those OLD shirts that use to be Daddy's, and send her into the living room to surprise him! He leaped off the couch (trying to hide a few tears LOL) and wanted to take some fun pictures together in their Bears gear! I'm so glad that these two let me take their pictures, because they are so adorable!

I must say, the Chicago bow is a bit BIG, but Miss Maddi's cute-self can pull it off! She felt so special that she was wearing Daddy's shirt, and that "they all match!"
(Papa Steve, Daddy, and Maddi = "They")
I still can't figure out if Daddy loves Maddi more, or if Maddi loves Daddy more... but what I can say for sure is...
I love them both MORE! ;)






That brings tears to my eyes every time I see this!
ReplyDeletewell i would prefer the packers more, but it still awesome.
ReplyDelete