God Sisters come for Daddy's Birthday Tea Party and Pajama Party
I was very nervous about Maddi meeting my God Daughters, as all three of these girls mean the WORLD to Mike and I, and we didn't know if there would be an issue with jealousy or confusion. Well, I worried for nothing, as usual. The three of them acted like a bunch of long lost friends!? All three of them took right to each other, and were giggling, hugging, singing songs, and being down right silly right from the start! [insert sigh of relief here] :)
I was very nervous about Maddi meeting my God Daughters, as all three of these girls mean the WORLD to Mike and I, and we didn't know if there would be an issue with jealousy or confusion. Well, I worried for nothing, as usual. The three of them acted like a bunch of long lost friends!? All three of them took right to each other, and were giggling, hugging, singing songs, and being down right silly right from the start! [insert sigh of relief here] :)
Here is a video of the ride from our God Daughter's house to our:
* Fun fact from the day:My God Daughters call me "Nee Nee", and Mike... well he is just Mike. LOL
I was waiting to see what Maddi would think of this, and a couple of times I heard to refer to me as Nee Nee and Mike as Mike, just to mirror the girls. We just talked about it with her, and the girls (is the cutest way) helped explain that Mike and I were not THEIR Mommy and Daddy, but MADDI's. And then explained who their Daddy was, and how Maddi would call him Kevin. The three of them conversing was the sweetest little conversations you can imagine... however I am probably a bit partial. LOL
For Mike's B-day we hosted a Tea Party, however their was a dress code! Makeovers and fancy clothes and jewelery were a MUST. :) Here is the group of my Tea Party guest... and although I am behind the camera... you can bet that I have a prom dress and tiara on. :o)
I was waiting to see what Maddi would think of this, and a couple of times I heard to refer to me as Nee Nee and Mike as Mike, just to mirror the girls. We just talked about it with her, and the girls (is the cutest way) helped explain that Mike and I were not THEIR Mommy and Daddy, but MADDI's. And then explained who their Daddy was, and how Maddi would call him Kevin. The three of them conversing was the sweetest little conversations you can imagine... however I am probably a bit partial. LOL
For Mike's B-day we hosted a Tea Party, however their was a dress code! Makeovers and fancy clothes and jewelery were a MUST. :) Here is the group of my Tea Party guest... and although I am behind the camera... you can bet that I have a prom dress and tiara on. :o)
After
the Tea Party, the girls went off playing by themselves... which was
new territory for Mike and I. We are used to having the girls doing activities with just us, as we have never had a little girl for them to
play with. They played Barbies, restaurant, more dress up, watched
cartoons together, piggy back rides, and paper dolls.
We
had Subway for dinner and then played "Flashlight Hide and Go Seek".
This was the first time Maddi had played this game with us, and she was
having a BLAST! (actually that is probably an understatement)
At first she hid with Mike, so he could make sure she wouldn't get scared or anything... but she soon dropped him like a sack of potatoes, and hid with our youngest God Daughter the rest of the time. Those two were CRACKING us up! The girls were begging Mike and I for "ONE MORE TIME!!!".... and that turned into 20 more times... give or take.
And to finish off this incredibly long post today, enjoy some of the extra funny videos of these crazy girls bouncing on our air mattress. This has been a LONG TIME tradition for my God Daughters, so they thought best to make sure they showed Maddison how to do it too! :o)
We had a blast, and for about 2 weeks Maddi would talk and ask about my God Daughters NON-STOP! She loved having them over, and we are happy about that, as we love having them over too!
At first she hid with Mike, so he could make sure she wouldn't get scared or anything... but she soon dropped him like a sack of potatoes, and hid with our youngest God Daughter the rest of the time. Those two were CRACKING us up! The girls were begging Mike and I for "ONE MORE TIME!!!".... and that turned into 20 more times... give or take.
And to finish off this incredibly long post today, enjoy some of the extra funny videos of these crazy girls bouncing on our air mattress. This has been a LONG TIME tradition for my God Daughters, so they thought best to make sure they showed Maddison how to do it too! :o)
We had a blast, and for about 2 weeks Maddi would talk and ask about my God Daughters NON-STOP! She loved having them over, and we are happy about that, as we love having them over too!










No comments:
Post a Comment