Mike: [Sigh] "Oh... just sitting her falling asleep watching T.V."
Me: "Hahaha... rough night?"
Mike: "No,I was folding a basket of clothes, & at the bottom was a pair of Maddi's clothes... I miss Maddi."
Me: [LOL] "Aww... that's so sweet! It's okay... you will see her Friday night and have her all weekend."
Mike: "I know... but I wish she was here now... I wouldn't be bored then."
Me: "I know Daddy... I miss her too" :'(
Maddi & Daddy
Kiss!!
Love this!! She has him right where she wants him... wrapped around her finger!!!
![]() |
| Good night Maddi & Daddy |






I can't believe I missed this. Congratulations and just absorb it all. As an adopted child my heart is filled with joy in knowing we all are chosen some parents just are lucky enough to have a child chosen for them. As a child advocate and former IowaKisdsnet representative I offer any and all my support knowing you too may have questions. Document every moment and what makes me know your the perfect ones… you have already decided to tell her the truth. The best part of being adopted is celebrating your Birthday and Adoption Day. Best Christmas ever… another child has found a forever family! Love you guys, Jennai' Rusch
ReplyDeleteThank you Jennai! We appreciate your offer, and I know you are a great mom.and source of info if needed! :) Tell the family We said hi!!
ReplyDelete