Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Very Merry Christmas!!

If ever we felt the magic of Christmas... it was this year for sure! Maddison has brought so much magic into our home again. When I was younger I always was so excited to open presents from other people and waiting for Santa took FOOOOOREVER!!! Maddison asked everyday about opening a present... so I know she felt the same torture of WAITING. We did let her open 2 early gifts when she hinted that she might be worried that Santa was not coming to her new house.
We started Christmas Eve at my Grandma's house for dinner with family, then we went to church for service, and then back to Grandma's for presents... and SANTA stopped by as well!!!
Seeing Maddison's eyes light up when we plug the tree in, how she squeals with excitement that she is going to see Santa, how she shyly asks Santa for a bike and a Max and Ruby Movie, and how she goes in super-duper excited mode for opening presents.
Mike and I found our biggest and most treasured present was not found all wrapped in pretty paper with a shiny bow on top... but was sleeping in her bed...waiting for Santa to come on such a magical night.
Here are some highlights from Christmas Morning. (I didn't get any pictures of Christmas Eve from family yet, but will add them in later) I cannot get my video of her walking out of her room this morning to upload either :o(

Christmas 2013

A couple days before Christmas, Maddi made Santa a Letter.
The picture did not show the words very well, but here is what it says:
"Dear Santa, I have been a very good girl. All I want for Christmas is a bike and Max and Ruby Movie. Love, Maddison Grace Haley"
She signed it with 2 hand prints!

Santa must have been impressed, because he wrote  Maddison a letter back!

Santa filled Daddy's, Maddi's, and Mommy's stockings!

Santa put Tinkerbell snowflake lights across the fireplace and put Maddi's bike and other presents under the tree! Santa must have noticed what a good girl Maddison has been and wanted to give her lots this year!
(Santa put out all of the presents that was mailed to Maddison from Aunt Sandy, Aunt Coley, 
Aunt Corky, and from the Shelton Family!)



 
                    She opened her sled and says, "Oh, a boat!?"              In her bike gear... feeling cool!


                                                      Riding her BIG GIRL BIKE from Santa!

 What Maddi made Daddy for Christmas!


 Papa Dan got all the grand kids 4 wheelers for christmas... oh joy! 
(where to put this bad boy now???)
Maddison LOVED it and cannot wait for the SNOW TO MELT to take it outside to race Shiloh and Timber!


 After all the presents were opened... the real fun began! 
Papa Vrana and Papa Dan got... MAKEOVERS!!!
Aunt Danielle helped Maddi do their hair and get them BEAUTIFUL!!!
 
One happy and very spoiled Maddison Grace... and her baby!









No comments:

Post a Comment