Saturday, December 14, 2013

Meeting Maddi... Candid Camera (Part 2)

Meeting Great Aunt Tracy
(On behalf of Tracy, my disclaimer is that she had just gotten out of the shower, so she was not camera ready...lol... but her reaction was so JOYFUL I had to share!!) (Don't be mad at me Tracy! xoxo)


Maddi's second Cousins Josh & Megan and 3rd cousin Madison
(That's right, her name is Madison as well...but, only one "D") :o)


Maddison and Madison playing with Mickey Mouse magnets
while the grown ups did all the cooking.

Great Aunt Stacy and 2nd Cousins Jaylyn and Spencer
*I love how Jay says: "Wow, we have 2 Madison's!"
***Makes me smile that Maddison was immediately referred as part of a "we have" statement... 
Jaylyn's response really shows how much love our family has!***


I reeeeeeeeeeeeally loved capturing most of the reactions from family! Maddison watches them on repeat on my phone every time we have her! She will laugh and point while she announces who is in the video! 
This has really helped her learn everyone's names and faces... bonus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment